To perform a Lift Tape Test:
- Peel back the tape to expose the adhesive surface
- Press the adhesive surface lightly against the suspected mold
- Replace the protective cover over the adhesive surface
- Send the sample to Home Mold Laboratory for analysis
Note: You must use a separate kit for each affected area you test.
When you return your sample, we will analyze it in our state-of-the-art laboratory to identify the types and quantity of mold present. Your test results will also tell you whether the mold is allergenic, pathogenic or toxigenic. When you receive your results, call us for a phone consultation to determine a course of action.
This cost-effective option provides an accurate and reliable laboratory analysis, and is available for only $30.00 per kit submitted. Complete details on how to order a laboratory analysis will be included with your Lift Tape Analysis Mold Test Kit.
How many kits do I need?
- One kit for your heating and cooling system
- One kit for each spot where you suspect growing mold
- One kit for each room where you wish to test the air for mold